- Industry Shipping
- Company Phone +248 438 0513
- Contact Person Human Resources Manager
Mahe Shipping Company Ltd invites applicants to fill the post of:-
Post Title: Customs Brokerage Officer
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Use the customs system Asycuda World to prepare bill of entries for shipments/cargo imported or to be exported.
- Use user interfaces for airline and shipping line to keep track of ETA of all incoming shipments/cargo for timely lodgment of bill of entries.
- Ensure compliance/adherence to procedures set in place by government entities.
- Liaise with company clients with regards to local procedures and documents needed for customs clearance.
- Ensure clients are kept updated of delivery status of their shipment/cargo.
- Submit correct sets of documents are provided to Cargo Officers/Drivers to ensure smooth customs clearance at the airport and port.
- Provide customer service and care towards company clients.
- Ensure complete set of documents are forwarded to Accounts Department on time for invoicing.
Salary: Based on experience and qualifications.
- Advanced diploma in business management or related field;
- 10+ years’ experience working in customs brokerage or a related field;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills;
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Working knowledge of import/export regulations;
- Experience preparing and filing customs entries;
- Prior background in Customs regulations and Asycuda World is essential
How To Apply
For any further queries, please contact the HR Manager on 4380500.
Closing Date: Thursday 30th November 2023
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.