- Industry Wholesale & Distribution
- Company Phone +248 438 9200
- Contact Person Mrs. Sarah Bastienne - Executive Assistant
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
ISPC Seychelles is the market leader in the Seychelles as a wholesaler of fresh, frozen, dry, non-food products and beverages for the professionals of the hotel industry. We are currently looking for an honest, respectful, flexible, and trustworthy candidate to apply for the post of Data & Entry Processing Officer.
In order to execute and manage all tasks related to the clearing of imported goods.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible to register all BoE’s data in the Asycuda World System for Air Freight and Sea Freight Cargo including Bonded Warehouse
- To ensure the clearing of goods from the customs department within the shortest possible time and keep proper records for all pending cases
- Prepare Customs Duty exemption form for machinery, equipments, materials and seeds, submit to the Ministry concerned and get the approval
- Receive and verify necessary original invoices from Purchasing Manager
- Ensure all related documents for importation are prepared before the arrival of the goods (import permits, exemptions)
- Request and get approval for payment of customs duty on BoE and follow up on claims
- Observe all changes related to customs duty exemptions, tariff..etc..and act accordingly
- Proactively Inform the management regarding any potential issue related to the clearing of goods
Competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience.
The ideal candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience with a clearing agent
- Sound knowledge of Asycuda World System
- Established working relations with customs
- Good IT and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Accurate sense of details
- Driver’s license No.2 would be a plus
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or if you are confident that your skills and orientation have prepared you to succeed in the above position, apply with copies of your curriculum vitae and relevant credentials to
ISPC Seychelles, P.O. Box 410, Victoria or email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 14th March 2024
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.