- Industry Education
- Company Phone +248 438 1215
- Contact Person Human Resource Manager
The post-holder will be directly accountable to the Vice-Chancellor and is a principal officer of the University.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for strategic planning and development of the Faculty;
- Overall management of the Faculty program, planning, managing and coordinating;
- Implementing the Faculty development policy, preparing Faculty budget estimate and costs, participating in the recruitment of staff;
- Monitoring and evaluating staff performance and participating in the University Senior Management Committee;
- Undertaking any duties as may be required as part of the exigencies of the service.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- Preferably Doctorate degree or equivalent qualification and/or professional experience;
- Minimum 5 years qualifying work experience in an academic setting in a management position and/or ten years post-qualifying work experience in a senior management position;
- An experienced trainer and/or researcher;
- Proven experience in successfully directing operations within a complex and decentralized organisation.
- Strategic Planning principles and process;
- Organisation development principles and processes, methods and techniques;
- Supervisory methods and techniques.
Abilities & Skills Required
- Analyze and interpret financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and/or projections;
- Display unquestioned integrity;
- Be a good listener and problem solver;
- Be able to function as both a team builder and collaborative participant in campus discussions;
- Demonstrate an effective level of competence in the use of technology;
- Organise, prioritize and schedule work assignments;
- Skill in organising resources and establishing priorities;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and work effectively with a wide range of public and private organisations;
- Set priorities, coordinate multiple activities and meet critical deadlines;
- Work with people at all levels of the organisation;
- Work as a team.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or for further information and/or to obtain an application form, please contact Human Resource Manager, on Tel: 4381215 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Senior HR Officers, on Tel: 4381223/4 or Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.