- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone +248 4297 200 / 429 7334
- Contact Person Ms. Tanya Tyson - Assistant Statistician
The Employment Department
Invitation to Tender
Design and Development of the Employment Department Information System Phase 2
The Employment Department with the assistance of the Department of Information Communications Technology (DICT) intends to tender for the design and development of the Employment Department Information System (EDIS) Phase 2 and is inviting tenders from Software Suppliers for the provision of the EDIS Phase 2 and this comprises of the following:
- Design, development and supply of the EDIS Phase 2 online software product/license;
- Provision of the server hardware (& related hardware) requirements (server sizing) for running the EDIS Phase 2 solution in a fully protected manner (i.e. if hardware of application level fails at one site, service is maintained by the other);
- Onsite customization, installation and implementation of the online software.
- Onsite training of Employment Department staff in the use of the EDIS Phase 2 online system aligned to the operational business processes of the different user groups;
- Interfacing of the EDIS Phase 2 online system to existing information systems or equipment (NPD, SeyID, Immigration Information System, Registration Division, Employment Department modules, Department of Finance Cashier Module for payment of fees by external clients);
- Training of in-house onsite IT and DICT personnel to provide 1st and 2nd level support for the EDIS Phase 2 online system;
- Provision of a 1-year Enterprise Level Support contract for EDIS Phase 2 online system AFTER commissioning of the system.
Delivery Period: Within six (6) months from Award of the Contract
The Bidder should be
- a locally or internationally registered entity (provide certified copy of business/company registration documents)
- should be registered for tax purposes if a local entity (provide copy of TIN and/or Tax Clearance Certificate)
- The Bidder must provide evidence of experience in undertaking similar assignment (i.e. provision of custom made software)
The tender documents can be obtained from the Department of Information Communication Technology (DICT)’s Procurement Manager via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com as from Monday 12th February 2024.
TENDER SHOULD BE SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH TO THE NATIONAL TENDER BOARD (NTB) SECRETARIAT BY ACCESSING THE PORTAL https://www.ntb.sc/2-stage-tender/consultancy-2-stage/employment-dept-design-and-development-of-the-employment-department-information-system-phase-2 BEFORE 10:00 HRS SEYCHELLES TIME (ST) ON MONDAY 8TH APRIL, 2024 TENDERS WILL BE OPENED IMMEDIATELY AFTER 10:00HRS (ST). LATE BIDS WILL BE REJECTED. BIDDERS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND.
IN ACCESSING THE WEBPAGE FROM THE LINK ABOVE, CONSULTANT SHALL SUBMIT BOTH THEIR TECHNICAL PROPOSAL AND FINANCIAL PROPOSAL IN WEBPAGE AS INDICATED ON THE PAGE. CONSULTANTS ARE INSTRUCTED TO LOCK THEIR FINANCIAL PROPOSAL WITH A PASSWORD. ONLY CONSULTANTS WHO HAVE PASSED THE TECHNICAL PROPOSALS WILL BE ASKED TO PROVIDE THEIR PASSWORDS FOR THE OPENING OF THE FINANCIAL PROPOSALS.
All enquiries should be addressed to the PRINCIPAL SECRETARY (EMPLOYMENT DEPARTMENT), ATTENTION ASSISTANT STATISTICIAN (Ms. TANYA TYSON). TEL: (+248) 4297200/ 4297334, E-MAIL: TanyaTyson@employment.gov.sc
THE EMPLOYMENT DEPARTMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO ACCEPT THE LOWEST OR ANY BID