- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone +248 467 4530
- Contact Person HR Section
- Seychellois only Yes
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
The Seychelles Planning Authority seeks to recruit a responsible, hardworking and dedicated person to fill the above position.
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities
- Interpret, implement and abide by all matters concerning proposed development, assessments of planning proposals and development controls as contained in the Town and Country Planning Act (TCPA) and other relevant Acts, guidelines and development policies.
- Provide field assistance to the general public and manage approved development projects from commencement to its completion, undertake site inspections, and compile and present site reports in respect of approved development projects in a timely manner.
Salary Band: SB4-SB5
Salary package: Commensurate with the requirements of the relevant Scheme of Service.
Required qualifications and competencies
- Degree in Construction Management/Technology OR Advanced Diploma/Diploma in Construction, Construction Technology
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of inspection techniques and practices and ability to read and interpret architectural drawings and site plans
- Possession of a valid driving License Class 2 with 2 years accident-free driving experience would be an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or Your letter of application, Curriculum Vitae (CV), work references and educational certificates should be forwarded to the Chief Executive Officer, Planning Authority, 1st Floor, Annex Building, Independence House, Victoria, or email to [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.