- Industry Government
- Company Phone 438 2015
- Contact Person Tax & Financial Sector Policy Division
ONLY LOCAL RESIDENTS CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
The Tax & Financial Sector Policy Division within the Ministry of Finance, Trade, Investment & Economic Planning is seeking to recruit experienced professionals to fill in the above position.
- Monitor the implementation of the financial sector strategy in line with the required outcomes whilst coordinating with the concerned Organisations
- Recommend reforms which will lead to a financial sector that brings about economic growth and development
- Research on the development and enhancement of financial sector products
- Coordinate the development of legislation to govern the financial sector
- Provide policy advice and analysis on domestic financial matters in line with international standards and requirements
- Monitor and review financial schemes implemented by the different Government Organisations
Salary Band: B7-B9 plus allowances
Minimum Entry Requirement
Degree in Economics, Finance or related field, plus 7 years post qualifying experience in economic and policy evaluation.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now Or if you are a dynamic and highly motivated professional seeking to develop a career in tax or financial sector policy, please forward:
- a covering letter
- copies of relevant certificates with an updated CV
- and a passport size photograph to the:
Department of Finance
Ministry of Finance, Trade, Investment and Economic Planning
Liberty House, P.O. Box 313, Victoria
Or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
For further enquiries please contact 4382015 (Tax & Financial SectorPolicy Division)
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.