- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone 252 1021 / 260 8868
A Key senior leadership role in NCE being responsible for the efficient management of the Homes in the districts. Coordinating the development of programs and activities for the Homes’ residents. Encouraging them to develop their potential and contribute towards the good functioning of the Homes.
Salary Band: B6 – B8
A degree in Social Science or other associated fields, plus relevant work experience in related field.
- An aged care background is desirable.
- Significant experience at a senior operational management role in this field.
- Ability to work cooperatively to implement change, providing support and leadership.
- Experience in developing social standards to improve the health and wellbeing of Residents.
- Market leader in high-quality, innovative, person-centered aged care services.
- A high level of written, oral and interpersonal communication skills necessary.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or a job description will be provided on collection of the application form at Unity House, Block B office 102, during Office hours.
Email: [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.