- Industry Government
- Company Phone +248 428 3615
- Contact Person Marie-Therese Moustache - Human Resource & Budget Management Officer
Plan, manage and organise the day to day running of the division which includes human resource, budget management, support services, administration and information technology and ensure that this is done in accordance with laid down rules, regulations and policies.
Implement the systems needed to support the effectiveness of the division.
Division: Human Resource, Budget Management & Administration
Responsible to: Secretary of State
Salary Band: B9 – B10 plus allowances
Qualifications & Experience
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field plus six years post qualifying work experience; or
- Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field plus seven years post qualifying work experience
- The candidate must be well versed with Public Service Orders and Employment Act and have a sound knowledge of Government Accounting System
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or Interested candidates should collect Application Form at the Reception Desk of the Department of Foreign Affairs, Maison Quéau de Quinssy, Mont Fleuri.
Application form can also be forwarded by e-mail address: email@example.com
The job description can be viewed at the Reception Desk of the Department of Foreign Affairs.
Duly completed Application Form with a passport size photograph, should be addressed to:- Secretary of State, Department of Foreign Affairs, P. O. Box 656, Mont Fleuri.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!