- Industry Government
- Company Phone +248 432 5555
- Contact Person Gyra Nibourette
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and initiate all international programs and projects related to the Youth and Sports Department.
- Organise, monitor and ensure efficient implementation exchange programmes agreed between the Ministry and other countries/ international or local organisations.
- Responsible for communication relating to bilateral/ multilateral cooperation between the Ministry and other countries or organisations.
- Organise and attend regular meetings between relevant organisations to monitor the development of externally funded projects.
- Prepare regular reports on activities undertake under Cooperation agreement and to follow-up progress reports on cooperation programme.
- Advice the Minister on all matters related to the country’s foreign policy in relation to Youth and Sports.
- Ensure that records of all database on international cooperation projects are update and properly kept.
- Organize conferences and seminars
- Carry out any other duties of similar nature as may be assigned by the Minister – Youth, Sports & Culture.
Salary Band: B6-B7
- Master’s Degree in International Relations or relevant field plus three years as a Senior Coorperation Officer OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations or relevant field plus five years as a Senior Cooperation Officer.
- Well-versed in English and French (written and Oral)
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or are requested to send your application, including covering letter, CV, copies of certificates:
Senior Human Resource & Budget Management Officer
Youth & Sports Department
Alternatively email to YSD-SHRO@gov.sc
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.