- Industry Hotels & Resorts
- Company Phone +248 439 3000
- Contact Person Human Resources
The Director of Food and Beverage forms part of the Hotel Leadership team who collectively make key strategic and operational decisions for the Hotel or Resort.
The Director manages the Food & Beverage Operation which includes all restaurants, bars & lounges, banqueting, room service and private bars.
The primary responsibilities for this position are to ensure our guests receive the highest level of food quality and service, manage and develop a team, devise and monitor an annual budget, manage labor control and operating expenses and develop relationships with key suppliers and industry associates.
- Provide assistance as requested by hotels, for specific projects or business issues.
- Maintains dialogue with F&B Management to give advice, guidance, and to make recommendation for product improvement, results improvement, people and career development.
- Recommend improvements to operating standards and ensure work process achieves high compliance.
- Bring forward innovative, new ideas to improve hotel operation or corporate standards.
- Assist RVP’s in their evaluation of hotels’ annual F&B Plans (Budgets) as requested.
- Ensure that all training materials and operational manuals are used to achieve the highest compliance with core standards rating.
- Assist Human Resources, Corporate Office and Hotels in qualifying and recruiting competent outlet managers, culinary staff, and F&B Managers.
- Keep abreast of industry trends of all kinds through reading relevant magazines and reviewing competitors while travelling.
- Bring forward issues which Corporate Office needs to be aware of, which have present or future impact on operations.
- Staff facilities that includes internet café, restaurant styled staff dining with wide selection of cuisines
- Uniforms and scheduled transport
- Opportunity for promotion or transfers to other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary stay in more than 100 Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts around the world.
- A summary of duties and salary will be discussed at interview.
We are looking for individuals who have a solid knowledge of food & beverage, have creativity and flair, and are able to evidence good business acumen, a strong work ethic and people-management skills.
Applicants are required to have five to seven years experience with a diversity of Food and Beverage management positions. A college degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or business administration, or equivalent experience is required.
Some travel is required for training, conferences and special events.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or send in your most recent resume with your photograph & police clearance certificate via email to:
or mail it to:
Senior Human Resources
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
Petite Anse, Baie-Lazare
P.O. Box 1397 Victoria
Only suitable candidates will be called.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.