- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone +248 438 8053 / 438 8042
- Contact Person Mirose Boniface - Director General, Human Resources & Administration
- Responsible for implementing the project management of all matters pertaining to the tendering and/or delivery stage of a project in accordance with statutory requirements, Government departmental guidelines, internal procedures. Project Corporate Governance structures, the Project Agreement, and in accordance with the functions assigned.
- Co-ordination of all required internal inputs, (financial, legal and technical/project management) to the projects; during the tender and implementation stages. Management and implementation of all review processes established under the contracts (eg. Reviewable Design Data) including the tracking and monitoring of responses and actions required by the Contracting Companies under the Contract.
- Co-ordination of all required inputs from the Client/End User. Management of Technical Advisers in their project management and/or monitoring functions.
- Instigate and produce a Document Control procedure which will enable the archival of all project related records (including reports, meeting records ad relevant printed and electronic correspondence) development throughout the project life in a clear, systematic and recoverable manner.
Salary Band – B8-B10
Qualification & Experience
- Master’s Degree in Construction or relevant field plus three years’ work experience as Project Manager; or
- First Degree in Construction or relevant field plus four years work experience as Project Manager;
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or completed applications should be returned to the Human Resource Management Section, Seychelles Hospital, Red Roof, Mont Fleuri or PO Box 52, Victoria or [email protected]
Interested candidates please collect application form at the Human Resource Management Unit, Red Roof, Mont Fleuri.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.