- Industry Government
- Company Phone 438 2015
- Contact Person Tax & Financial Sector Policy Division
ONLY LOCAL RESIDENTS CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
The Tax & Financial Sector Policy Division within the Ministry of Finance, Trade, Investment & Economic Planning is seeking to recruit experienced professionals to fill in the above position.
- Carry out active research and analysis of key themes relating to tax policy and sectorial matters
- Develop policy options and position papers for the Ministry relating to National, Regional and International tax policies
- Ensure that the tax policies and legislations are at par with international standards and requirements of regional institutions
- Carry out regular tax policy reviews to ensure that the policies remain competitive, sustainable, equitable and progressive.
- Advise Government appropriately on required reforms, policies or structural mechanisms to better implement international tax standards in Seychelles.
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders in relation to taxation and other related international standards (both locally and internationally);
Salary Band: B7-B9 plus allowances
Minimum Entry Requirement
Degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration, plus 7 years post qualifying experience in economic and policy evaluation.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now Or if you are a dynamic and highly motivated professional seeking to develop a career in tax or financial sector policy, please forward:
- a covering letter
- copies of relevant certificates with an updated CV
- and a passport size photograph to the:
Department of Finance
Ministry of Finance, Trade, Investment and Economic Planning
Liberty House, P.O. Box 313, Victoria
Or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
For further enquiries please contact 4382015 (Tax & Financial SectorPolicy Division)
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.