- Industry Tourism
- Role • Transfer of clients to/from – Airport/Jetty/Hotels; • Act as a Driver/Guide for ant excursion; • Working odd hours/ Sundays & Public Holidays depending on the flight & ferry schedule; • Always assist in loading/unloading clients luggage in/out of vehicle; • Always be courteous, respectful and polite to clients at all time; • Abide to the Highway Code & Traffic Regulations at all time; • Keeping the Company vehicle clean & in good working condition at all time; • Keep proper record of mileage & journey undertaken.
- Company Phone Murielle - 2527285 or Kamal - 2641150
- Contact Person Murielle Amevor
- Transfer of clients to/from – Airport/Jetty/Hotels;
- Act as a Driver/Guide for any excursion;
Competitive Salary related to experience and qualification
- Working experience a Driver with License 2, 5 & 6.
- A clean Police Record.
- Knowledge of Touristique Site of Mahe is an advantage.
- Good communication skill in English & French.
- Any other foreign language is a plus.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or should forward their CV & relevant certificates & references to our Office at Sound & Vision House, 1st Floor or by e-mail to: email@example.com
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.