- Industry Utilities
- Company Phone +248 467 8105
- Contact Person HR Department
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
Summary of Duties
- Drive and operate cesspit emptiers and other PUC vehicles safely and in accordance with the laws of Seychelles
- Assist with labour whenever required during the undertaking of routine maintenance works and in events of breakdown.
- Record entries in the log book concerning mileage and trips
- Maintain the cesspit emptier and other PUC vehicles in a clean, safe and roadworthy condition
- Organize, assist and supervise the operation of emptying septic tanks using the cesspit emptier
Salary negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
Qualifications & Experience
- S5 Certificate of Education or equivalent
- Class 7 Driving License with 2 years’ experience as Driver/Operator of cesspit emptiers
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or should forward their applications on the prescribed form (which can be collected at the Reception Desk at Maison De Malavois, Bois De Rose Avenue), with a covering letter including certificates, copy of ID card and references to:
The Human Resources Manager, Public Utilities Corporation, Maison De Malavois, P.O. Box 174, Mahé
Or email email@example.com
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.