- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone 429 7200
Labour Migration Division (Processing Unit)
Coordinate and ensure the effective processing of applications for employment of Non-Seychellois.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the processing and coordination of applications for employment of non- Seychellois.
- Conduct visits/investigations to work places when necessary with regards to application for employment of non-Seychellois.
- Assist the Director in compiling reports as and when required on performance and management of employment of non-Seychellois.
SB4-SB5 (SR 8,412/- Starting Salary) (In addition package include Scheme of Service – Marketable Skills Allowance, Inducement Allowance, Location Inducement Allowance)
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree in Law or Industrial Relations or Human Resource; OR
- Advanced Diploma in Labour Studies or Industrial Relations or Human Resource plus three years’ work experience as Assistant Employment Officer, Assistant Enforcement Officer or Assistant Registration Officer; OR
- Diploma in Labour Studies or Industrial Relations or Human Resource plus four years’ work experience as Assistant Employment Officer or equivalent
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or can collect application form located on 4th Floor, Independence House Annex as from Thursday 23rd September 2021 between 09:00 am and 2:30 pm.
Application forms can also be found on our website: www.employment.gov.sc
Completed application form can be returned and deposited in the collection box located on 4th Floor, Independence House Annex or otherwise be sent via email address: [email protected] not later than Friday 1st October 2021.
Kindly note that all applications should be submitted together with a copy of curriculum vitae (CV), references, a passport size photograph and educational training certificates.
For further information, contact 4297204.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.