- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone +248 438 8053 / 438 8042
- Contact Person Mirose Boniface - Director General, Human Resources & Administration
- Responsible for professional engineering work in several disciplines such as civil engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, environmental engineering and safety engineering
- Managing a hospital engineering program which includes professional engineering review and direction of assigned professional and technical programs;
- Management support and assistance in developing hospital-wide policy, procedures
- Supervise the construction and inspects completed work for professional adequacy for the hospital
- Provides a professional engineering consultative service to medical and administrative personnel within the hospital to comply with legislative and accrediting requirements
- Reviews major utility systems and associated equipment to assure compliance with regulations, operating standards, and ability to meet medical needs
- Conduct feasibility studies and advice on application of new technology, and engineering solutions to identified problems.
- The modernization or establishment of medical treatment areas involving specialized equipment, utilities and structural capabilities;
Salary Band – B4-B5
Qualification & Experience
- A Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related engineering field or
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related engineering field.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or completed applications should be returned to the Human Resource Management Section, Seychelles Hospital, Red Roof, Mont Fleuri or PO Box 52, Victoria or [email protected]
Interested candidates please collect application form at the Human Resource Management Unit, Red Roof, Mont Fleuri.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.