- Industry Manufacturing
- Company Phone +248 428 2500
- Contact Person HR Operations Manager
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
Indian Ocean Tuna Ltd. A Thai Union Group company
To champion environment and safety at the IOT Plant and allied locations by controlling that processes as in conformity with regulations and management systems
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that safety measures, once directed are in place
- Conducts daily safety and behavioral observation, promoting safety, environment, GMP and high housekeeping practices in on site
- From time to time inspect the IOT residences promoting safety, environment, GMP and high housekeeping practices
- Report non conformance to supervisors and managers
- As per circumstances can also approach directly employees who would not behave in safe way
- Report recurring non conformance or major non conformance to his/her line management
- Conduct equipment check on safety equipment and other related equipment according to scheduled Personal Safety Inspection System (Persis) calendar.
- To do internal SHE audits and prepare audit reports
- Do RACE audits and prepare the audit report
- Develop Safety Standard Operating procedures for the Zones
- Conduct induction and other safety trainings
- Investigating environment and OH incidents and documenting thereof
- Responds to any emergency call for assistance
- Help and developed TRA and Safe Practices once directed
- Ensure that reports are forwarded to line management in a timely manner
Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Certificate in Environment and or Safety or certified lead auditor in ISO 45001 and ISO 14001.
- Trained in SHE audit skills
- Trained to do risk and impact assessment.
- Able to develop Power point presentations
- Trained and qualified Trainer.
- Certified first Aider
- Trained in basic fire extinguisher usage
- Trained in accident investigation skills
- Microsoft Excel Level 1 and 2
- Basic word competent
- Good communication skills both verbal and writing
- Self starter – initiative
- Class 2 driving license would be a plus
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or must forward their candidacy to HR Operations Manager
Closing date is Saturday 24th February 2024
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.