- Industry Education
- Company Phone +248 438 1300
The Guy Morel Institute (TGMI) is seeking for an experienced Executive Director who shall be the Chief Executive Officer of the Institute. The Executive Director shall be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Institute. The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great organisational culture, provide inspired leadership to TGMI, establish anexcellent working relationship with the board of directors and maintain consistency in the Institute’s fiscal activity.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide inspired leadership Institution wide.
- Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
- Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the Institute.
- Develop the Institute’s organisational culture.
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
- Oversee the Institute’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Develop and strengthen partnerships with other organizations.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of TGMI.
- Work closely with the human resource department to ensure effective Human Resource Management.
Remuneration will be based on qualifications and experience
- A Master degree in a relevant discipline.
- Experience in a senior management position.
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Understanding of human resources management.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate successfully.
How To Apply
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!