- Industry Government
The National Council for the Elderly (NCE) in partnership with the Seychelles Investment Board (SIB) invites sealed Expression of Interest (EOI) from businesses/ companies/ joint ventures to provide for the design, development and management of:
- Day Centre – A place where the elderly spends their day with peers and engage themselves meaningfully;
- Residential Retirement Homes – A place where able-bodied elderly citizens live together;
- Residential Nursing Homes – A place to cater for the elderly who need virtually full-time medical attention – including palliative care where necessary.
- All developments must have a Day Centre as a minimum and any other combination of the above elderly care facilities.
- All the facilities will make at least 20% of their rooms available to Government of Seychelles (GoS) under the Government Admittance Program (GAP). The EOI is expected to lead to a Request for Proposal (RFP) for the above mentioned from the short-listed applicants. This expression of interest is open to both national and international bidders.
The EOI document containing the qualification criteria, submission requirements, a brief objective & scope of work and evaluation criteria can be obtained from: Seychelles Investment Board (SIB)
Second Floor, Independence House Annex
Independence Avenue, Victoria, Mahe
By emailing; firstname.lastname@example.org
The interested applicants may submit their responses in a sealed envelope to the above address or by courier service or by email no later than Monday 7th October 2019 at 1500hrs. The envelope must be marked “EOI for the design, development and management of Elderly Care Facilities”.
Applicants meeting the qualification criteria shall be shortlisted. The bid document will be subsequently issued to the short listed applicants only.