- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone (248) 429 7211
- Contact Person Mrs. Letimie Dookley
Expression of Interest
The Employment Department is inviting expression of interest from locally interested service providers for the Re-skilling and Training Development for people living with a disability on Praslin.
Applicants are being invited to:
- Develop a and re-skilling programme for 10 jobseekers living with disability for a period of 6 months depending on their needs and area of interest
- Provide mentorship to jobseekers
- Provide coaching, Training and empowerment support
- Help the jobseekers embrace professional development
- Provide a platform for participants to assess and identify their strengths and weaknesses in line with the economic activities available
More information can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR), which can be collected at the Ministry of Employment & Social Affairs reception, 5th Floor as from Friday 5th August 2022 to Thursday 11th August 2022 from 8a.m to 4p.m.
A pre-bid meeting will be conducted on Friday 12th August 2021 at 10am at the Employment Department Conference Room, 5th Floor, Independence House.
Submission of Expression of Interest:
All interested parties should convey their interest to the “DIRECTOR GENERAL EMPLOYMENT PROMOTION, MINISTRY OF EMPLOYMENT & SOCIAL AFFAIRS, INDEPENDENCE HOUSE ANNEX BUILDING, VICTORIA, MAHE, SEYCHELLES” not later than 4.00 pm on Friday 19th August, 2022 in writing in a sealed envelope.
The expression of Interest should as a minimum contain the following:
- Qualification in Management/Human Resource/Special needs management or field related to the Scope of Work
- Copy of Business Registration Certificate and Business License (if applicable)
- Bidder profile (CV)
Qualification in Management/Human Resource/Special needs management or field related to the Scope of Work
Applicant who fully meet the eligibility criteria will be subsequently issued with a Request for Proposal (RFP)
All enquiries should be addressed to Mrs. Letimie Dookley, Director General Employment Promotion, 5th Floor, Independence House Annex Building, Telephone: (248) 429 7211 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org