- Industry Hotels & Resorts
- Company Phone +248 439 3000
- Contact Person Human Resources
- The ability to develop and maintain an elegantly appointed environment, with superior staff, dedicated to an attentive, distinctive experience for all dining periods.
- Train, supervise and discipline all outlet staff.
- Maintain a friendly yet unobtrusive manner with all guests.
- Possess a management ability that ensures a successful handling of the outlets
- Control reservations and seating of the outlet with regards to service standards.
- Ensure the correct and consistent service techniques for various meal periods will be demonstrated by all staff members.
- Anticipate, in advance, all materials and supplies and assure their availability.
- Control usage of all food and beverage items and appropriate usage of equipment, tools and service equipment.
- Observe daily conditions of all physical facilities and equipment in the outlets; makes recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
- Prepare staff schedules, which allow for appropriate service while controlling labor costs and overtime.
- Ensure a safe working environment for all employees within the outlet.
- Understand all food and beverage items offered, including ingredients, methods of preparation and proper service. Also, an expert knowledge of beverages
- Maintain a daily log for communication between outlet staff and with upper management.
- Supervise the public areas and restrooms.
- Attend and participate in all required meetings.
- Promote teamwork and foster a harmonious working climate.
- Promote good public relations and handle complaints or concerns of guests.
- Handle all inventories directly involved with the operation of the outlet.
- Utilize the computer system in ringing, printing and closing checks as well as shift reports.
- Recognize and address potential disruptive or undesirable guests.
- Process a guest walk out.
- Properly handle and report employee and guest accidents.
- Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
- Continually be aware of departmental needs as they relate to production and staffing.
- Forecast workloads and checks work schedules prepared by subordinate managers for all outlet employees.
- Assist Department Heads in developing job descriptions and reviewing them periodically to ensure their continuing understanding and acceptance.
- Control standards, performance, employees’ conduct, dress code, appearance, sanitation, etc., according to established policies.
- Formulate and recommend changes to improve employees’ performance and teamwork.
- Review performance with every Department Head on an annual basis.
- Keep employees informed about hotel policies and changes. Develops analyses and implements merchandising that meet the profile of Four Seasons Hotels and guest patronage. Manages and controls overall expenses of the outlets focusing on higher revenue and profit.
- Work in co-operation with the Chef and Sous-Chefs to ensure top quality and fair prices, and to see that below standard items are never accepted or served.
- Keep informed of special events such as Ramadan, Eid, etc.
- Knowledge of P.O.S. system of hotel
- Keep the waste factor in the hotel at a minimal level.
- Ensure that Department Heads maintain inventories and par stocks.
- Assist and produce divisional budget, revenue and expenses.
- Ability in all facets of Human Resources nature interviewing, evaluating, discipline, termination.
- Maintain current prices and approved purveyors listed based on quality, service and cost of all related food and beverage items for requisitioning purposes, store inventories, cost control procedures and forecasts.
- Staff facilities that includes internet café, restaurant styled staff dining with wide selection of cuisines
- Uniforms and scheduled transport
- Opportunity for promotion or transfers to other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary stay in more than 90 Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts around the world.
- A summary of duties and salary will be discussed at interview.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
- 2-3 years experience as an server
- Basic knowledge of service, cost control in F&B, labor controls, menu writing, maintenance, merchandising and accounting
- Computer literate beneficial
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or send in your most recent resume with your photograph & police clearance certificate via email to:
or mail it to:
Senior Human Resources
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
Petite Anse, Baie-Lazare
P.O. Box 1397 Victoria
Only suitable candidates will be called.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.