- Industry Retail
- Company Phone +248 438 9200
- Contact Person Sarah Bastienne - Executive Assistant
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
2 Posts Available
ISPC Seychelles is looking for an experienced, honest, respectful, flexible, and trustworthy candidate, fluent in English and having great interpersonal skills and cultural awareness and sensitivity to apply for the Finance Assistant post.
The Finance Assistant will be responsible for day to day financial administration across the organisation. This will involve providing support with various tasks including payroll.
The job stands for:
- Under the responsibility of and with the Finance Director, preparing debtors reconciliation and sending statements at the end of the month and at the request of the customers.
- Receiving purchased documents, processed payment and following up with the purchase department
- Requesting statement of accounts for reconciliations with suppliers end of the month and under request
- Following up of the cash reconciliation.
- Managing the account for the ISPC outlets
- Post daily transactions in QuickBooks, and updating financial spreadsheets.
- Check and scrutinize invoices for accuracy.
- Generate regular reports with accounting software.
- Assist with the collection and management of client account balances.
- Investigate and resolve any client account discrepancies.
- Report any disconcerting discoveries or suspicion of wrong doing to the proper Manager.
- Answers questions and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as requested.
- Verify daily credit card reports against merchant and receipts.
- Process and reconcile bank deposits.
- Assist with financial reporting to managers and senior executives.
Competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience.
In order to execute key tasks of the job properly, following key competences are required:
- AAT Diploma in Business Studies and Accounting and experience in the field for minimum 5 years or ACCA diploma
- Team spirit
- Proficient in Excel
- Sense of Analysis
This is a special opportunity to join our growing company and be able to learn more and take part of the finance department.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or If you are confident that your skills and orientation have prepared you to succeed in the above position, apply with copies of your curriculum vitae and relevant credentials to ISPC Seychelles, P.O. Box 410, Victoria or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.