- Industry Manufacturing
- Company Phone +248 438 2600
- Contact Person Human Resources Business Partner
About the Role
This role heads up Finance for Seychelles Breweries Ltd and plays a key role on the Executive team and since SBL is a listed company the incumbent is also a member of the Board of Directors. The role sits second to the Managing Director and includes accountability for information Systems, compliance and Company Secretary to the board. The FD is expected to play a strong leadership role in business performance management, financial planning & reporting.
- Devising, revising and executing the long term strategy of the business
- Achieve performance targets in terms of P&L and cash flow
- Delivering controlled and sustainable financial support and stewardship for the business – accountable to all shareholders of SBL.
- People and team development to ensure capable resourcing and succession plans
- Networking across the Diageo business to draw in resources and additional support for SBL specifically related to Shared Services, Tax, Treasury and Co-Sec.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant + 10 years management experience ideally in FMCG / manufacturing
- Solid experience in commercial and supply finance as well as financial controls
- Must have experience handing external partners – especially audit and Co Sec partners
- Strong team player and experience of executive level leadership would be required
- A proven problem solver – who inspires others towards successful outcomes
- Commercial sense and acumen including experience or evidence of strategic thinking and idea development is essential
- Experience of Finance leadership of a listed company an advantage
- Management of a Shared Service resource model would be an advantage
Seychelles Breweries is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to welcome and encourage both female and male applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration based on their merits and capabilities.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or If you are excited by the prospect of working for a company with an exceptional team and brilliant brands PLEASE APPLY TO:
HR Business Partner, Seychelles Breweries Limited, Le Rocher, P.O Box 273, Victoria Mahé
Or alternatively by email to: seybrewHR@diageo.com
For further information, please contact Tel No. 4382600 (between 7.30am to 3.30pm)
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.