- Industry Hotels & Resorts
Principal accountabilities are:
- Responsible for the overall Management of Information Systems, Finance, Accounting and stock control.
- Responsible for the implementation and supervision of the management of the internal control systems.
- Plan and execute financial control over company assets.
- Determine overall strategies and priorities and allocation of resources.
- Design and implement all systems, processes, and procedures.
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
- Ensure submission of timely and accurate monthly accounts for quick Management decision making.
- Responsible for finalizing annual budgets, and review of quarterly Budgets
- Responsible for conducting feasibility studies of new projects, new products and promotions
- Finalize annual audit Audit with external Auditors.
- Liaise with external bodies, government bodies and Institutions and advise on financial policy matters to the Management.
- Co-ordinate and control the administrative, technical and professional function of the Information System Management.
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant Degree in accounting, plus minimum of 5 years working experience
- Significant practical experience in a financial managerial role
- Experience in Management reporting in a commercial enterprise
- Demonstrate ability to manage, motivate and develop a team and effectively work with other staff.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or send CV with covering letter to Human Resources Manager.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.