- Industry Banking
- Company Phone +248 438 3838
- Contact Person Human Resources
Build a career in the Operations dynamic Team:
Main accountabilities include:
- Perform quality assurance on FinCrime activities done by the Businesses
- Execute on the alignment of the in-country Financial Crime project portfolio
- Expedite delivery on key decisions affecting execution projects
- Addressing escalations in terms of mandate and compliance to targets
- Monitoring progress and support as necessary.
5 days /Week
- Degree with minimum 4 years relevant experience or equivalent of 7 years bank related experience
- At least 5 years of practical experience of working in the financial industry covering project management, risk, controls, sales, compliance and operations
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain complex models/ concepts in simple terms
- Interpersonal confidence and influence with all stakeholders
- Recognised as having personal significance (personal impact) in discussion situations
- Creating and innovating
- Adapting and responding to change
- Ability to articulate complex concepts into actionable packages of work
Knowledge, Expertise & Experience
- Understanding of Barclays governance process
- Understanding of Barclays policies
- Broad understanding of technology used in customer on boarding, and on-going monitoring and review
- Proven track record of leading banking operations
- Able to challenge how business is done and take a lead role in driving behavioural change.
How to Apply
Barclays Bank (Seychelles) limited reserves the right to call for interviews only the best suited candidates and not to make any appointment as a result of this advertisement.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.