- Industry Banking
- Company Phone +248 428 2000
- Contact Person Human Resources Division
The Central Bank of Seychelles is a core institution at the heart of the Seychelles financial system.
In pursuit of its vision and values, the Central Bank of Seychelles is currently seeking for competent candidates to join our highly esteemed institution and be part of our team of talented professionals, where there are great opportunities to build capabilities for further career development. We invite dynamic, highly motivated and result oriented individuals to join the Bank in the above position.
Financial Surveillance Division
Purpose of Role
The Financial Surveillance Analyst within the AML/CFT section is responsible for the ongoing assessment of financial institutions in relation to the Anti-Money Laundering frameworks so as to promote their individual safety and soundness, and ensuring that the system remains financially sound.
Conduct Risk Based AML/CFT supervision of financial institutions and other entities falling under the supervisory ambit of Central Bank. This includes:
- Onsite examination of financial institutions in accordance with relevant legislations in order to ensure adherence to those legislations
- Offsite supervision of financial institutions such that they are complying with regulatory and prudential requirements, and where necessary to recommend appropriate supervisory action or imposition of penalties for non-compliance.
- Coordinate with other national agencies in the fight against money laundering and financing of terrorism
- Coordinate activities at regional and international level on AML/CFT issues
- Research and formulate policies and procedures for the purpose of better implementing the AML/CFT regulatory framework.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
BA/BSc Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking and Finance or any other business-related field. Certification in Anti-Money Laundering is an advantage.
How to apply?
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or send a completed application form (available for collection at the reception of the Bank and downloadable at http://www.cbs.sc/Quicklinks/vacancies.jsp) along with an up-to-date CV, 1 passport sized photograph, copies of references and copies of certificates either by email to email@example.com, or by post to Human Resources Division, Central Bank of Seychelles, PO. BOX 701, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.