- Industry Banking
- Company Phone +248 428 2000
- Contact Person Human Resources Division
Division: Banking Services
Perform cashiering duties as part of the Bank’s Over the Counter (OTC) operations and assist with other tasks relating to the Bank’s currency function.
- Check daily cash float received for OTC cash transactions;
- Make cash payments for presented cheques and accept cash/cheques deposited by account holders;
- Process CORE Banking System entries for transactions;
- Perform reconciliation of currency accounts and balance daily transactions for cash reconciliation;
- Accept deposit of foreign currency banknotes and assist in the payments of foreign currency cash transactions;
- Process exchange of banknotes and coins;
- Compile data, provide information and prepare reports and other relevant documents relating to the currency function;
Duration – 5 Months
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Post-secondary certificate level of education
- Previous experience in cashiering
How to apply?
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or send a completed application form (available for collection at the reception of the Bank and downloadable at http://www.cbs.sc/Quicklinks/vacancies.jsp) along with an up-to-date CV, 1 passport sized photograph, copies of references and copies of certificates either by email to [email protected], or by post to Human Resources Division, Central Bank of Seychelles, PO. BOX 701, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.