- Industry Hotels & Resorts
- Company Phone +248 429 7027
- Contact Person Marie-Anne Andre - Senior Human Resources Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To direct and guide the day to day operations of the service team in providing the highest level of hospitality to guests and ensure a high standard of Food and Beverage in all the outlets as per international standards.
- To ensure that maximum guest satisfaction and organizational profitability is achieved , in an atmosphere of high employee morale. To ensure that guests are provided with a high quality of food and beverage products and services which is delivered by a team of dynamic/motivated individuals through prompt, courteous and highly personalized service.
- Competitive Salary related to experience and qualification
- Attractive Service Charge Scheme
- Comfortable European-Style accommodation with Air Condition (for non La Digue Residence)
- Paid Utility Bills
- 1 FREE monthly return CatCocos Ticket for employees recruited from Mahe.
- Meals whilst on Duty
- Employee of the month award
- A Degree / Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management or Food and Beverage Management.
- Should have completed training in Hotel Accountancy, Cost Control, Leadership and Supervisory Skills.
- Have at least four (4) years successful work experience as an Assistant F&B Manager. Have very good language and writing skills in English and French. Other foreign languages are recommendable.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or should forward their CV, Certificates, References, Passport size photo, Police Character Certificate via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or C/O Catcocos Head Office, Espace Building, Isle Du Port.
Management reserves the right to call the best qualified candidates for interview
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.