- Industry Hotels & Resorts
- Company Phone +248 439 3000
- Contact Person Human Resources
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
- The ability to follow proper payroll and uniform procedures.
- The ability to offer guests of the outlet an enjoyable, expertly served beverage/dining experience conforming to Four Seasons standards of excellence for quality, professionalism and friendliness.
- The ability to anticipate and service of guests’ requirements before requests is necessary.
- The ability to serve and clear food and beverage items in an unobtrusive and professional manner.
- The ability to be familiar with the beverage service including stemware used and appropriates garnishes.
- The ability to utilize a “Captain’s Pad” correctly and for the sake of communication.
- The ability to complete opening and closing side work as assigned and has all tables set according to standard.
- The ability to present menus and explanations for all menu items as well as specials of the day.
- The ability to present children’s menus, when appropriate, and describe specials and Alternative Cuisine.
- The ability to utilize the hotel’s computer system ringing up sales, printing checks, closing checks and completing closing readings.
- The ability to carry trays, bus and reset tables with linen, china, glass and silver.
- The ability to change ashtrays, serve cigarettes, crumb tables and offer additional beverages and cigars.
- The ability to ascertain a guest’s satisfaction and handle any problem, which may arise informing a manager of the problem and how it was resolved.
- The ability to handle a guest walks out.
- The ability to service all needs for private dining room or private function.
- The ability to report any accident or guest complaint immediately, no matter how minor, to a manager.
- The ability to recognize and address potential disruptive or undesirable guests.
- The ability to respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- The ability to move tables and chairs
- The ability to breakdown any buffets, displays or side stations when needed
- The ability to clean service area when needed.
- The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff
- The ability to retrieve and stock all linen, china, silver, glassware and food and beverage items.
- The ability to provide unobtrusive and professional service.
- The ability to serve a dish to guests while explaining the contents and preparation.
- Staff facilities that includes internet café, restaurant styled staff dining with wide selection of cuisines
- Uniforms and scheduled transport
- Opportunity for promotion or transfers to other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary stay in more than 100 Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts around the world.
- A summary of duties and salary will be discussed at interview.
- Must have previous luxury hotel/resort experience
- Good English Communication skills (written & spoken)
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or send in your most recent resume with your photograph & police clearance certificate via email to:
or mail it to:
Senior Human Resources
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
Petite Anse, Baie-Lazare
P.O. Box 1397 Victoria
Only suitable candidates will be called.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.