- Industry Catering
- Company Phone +248 424 1416
- Seychellois only Yes
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
- Preparation of weekly Menu (for School), carrying out Periodical Visit to Schools for Menu Feedbacks and to act promptly on any Complaint.
- To Control food cost when preparing menus on a weekly basis with the assistance of the general Manager.
- Overseeing of replenishing of food items in stock
- Attending meetings or training whenever the need arises.
- Ensuring that all Supervisors in all Centres are keeping proper records of items issued to them
- Reporting on any irregularities regarding food supplies both from the kitchen and from external suppliers.
- Maintain effective working relationship.
- Assist the GM with general inspection of School meal centres on Praslin and La Digue to ensure that a high standard of hygiene is being maintained.
- Assisting GM in organizing talks and counselling sessions with staff.
- Coordinating private functions such as parties, weddings etc…
(8 hrs per day – 7 a.m to 3 p.m) Monday to Friday
Staff will be provided with complete uniform, Attractive salary Package, Yearly medical test, Lunch Provided, Transportation from Town to Perseverance centre in the Morning.
Salary to be Discussed During Interview
- At least a Diploma In Hospitality Management
- 3 years Work experience in Food & Logistic Management or Hotel Industry
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or please forward the following document to Pam’s Catering Services, Perseverance 2 or email C.V with Passport Size phot and Police Character Certificate to [email protected]
Tel: 424 1416
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.