- Industry Tourism
Seychelles Travel DMC is Seychelles newest DMC, we aim to disrupt the Seychelles market and provide international travelers with a first-class service, luxury accommodation and local experiences, spanning across the wider islands that make up the Seychelles.
The General Manager of Seychelles Travel DMC will be responsible for the overall set up, management and growth of the business; identifying, developing and driving the long-term strategic plan. Enabling the business to meet targets for revenue growth, profitability and market share.
You will be a commercially minded inspirational leader, with excellent people and communication skills, experienced in leading a diverse team within the Tourism/Hospitality industry.
- Responsible for the full set up of the DMC
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Seychelles Travel DMC, overseeing and working alongside all key business functions including Finance, IT, Sales & Marketing and Customer Service teams.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest possible standards for both customers and In order to establish, maintain and enhance ST reputation as a leading Destination Management Company (DMC).
- Working with HR and Recruitment team on Recruitment plan to target top tier talent to Seychelles Travel DMC.
- Ensure operational excellence and service delivery by implementation of operating procedures, health & safety guidelines and service standards across all departments.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of a Product Strategy. This will provide governance on pricing, purchasing (contracting) and experiential aspects of all product segments g. Transportation, Activities, Excursions, Tickets and Hotels.
- Establish an annual sales plan aligned with the approved budget that clearly identifies new and growth clients, also demonstrating planned sales and marketing activities to support the Sales Working closely with the Sales and Marketing team to increase awareness globally of ST and identify key tour operator/Travel agents to partner with.
- Plan and organise workflow, assign tasks, delegate responsibilities, set operational priorities and ensure distribution of workload to increase operational efficiency during peak and off season and resolve operational issues.
- Investigate, analyse and resolve complaints received from customers and clients in a professional manner, thereby retaining or regaining customer or client loyalty to ST.
- Oversee implementation of technological solutions and improvements throughout the business, strong understanding of IT systems and online product management.
Competitive salary package will be offered that reflects current salary market, qualifications and experience.
- Bachelor or Master degree in tourism or business
- Ten years of work experience in tourism field and at least five years in managerial level
- Experienced leader of people
- In depth knowledge of the functioning of all units within a DMC
- A proven capability to organise, distribute and complete work within a multinational and multicultural environment
- Commercially minded leader
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- Customer centric with commitment to high standards of service delivery
- High attention to details & strong time/priority management skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Willing to travel on business when required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
How To Apply
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.