- Industry Hotels & Resorts
- Company Phone 4387000
- Contact Person HR Manager
STORY (SEYCHELLES) is looking for suitable qualified and experienced candidate to fill the above post.
Summary of main duties
Make clients feel at home and to guarantee their contentment.
Furnish clients with above-and-beyond service to ensure a memorable and genuine experience.
The goal is to sponsor a helpful image by honoring guests’ requests and to achieve high levels of guest satisfaction and engagement.
The main responsibilities are the following but not limited to:
- Interacting with guests and assisting with any problems or complaints that they may have in ensuing and provision of flawless, upscale, professional and high-class guest service experiences
- Analyze customer feedback and provide strategic directions to continuously improve overall rating
- Respond to guests needs and anticipate their unstated ones
- Expect and react promptly to guests’ requirements and inquires
- Oversee and coordinate all arrivals and departures of special guests (VIPs, SAs etc)
- Coordinate and manage communication with guests and follow up on any issues to ensure complete service recovery
- Promote all amenities, conveniences and programs offered by the resort
Reporting to: Quality & Guest Experience Manager
Remuneration: Based on qualification and experience
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in relevant field
- 5+ years’ customer service experience
- Guest service orientation and drive
- Adequate knowledge of personalized services principles and processes
- Experience with needs assessment techniques, quality standards and satisfaction evaluation techniques
- Familiarity with industry’s latest trends
- Hands on experience with guest relationship management software
- Excellent problem resolution skills along with outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Highly responsible and reliable with a professional presentation
- Available to work shifts (day/night), over weekends and on public holidays
- Proficiency in English, multilingualism will be considered an asset
How To Apply
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.