- Industry Hotels & Resorts
- Company Phone +248 439 3000
- Contact Person Human Resources
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
Check-in and check-out guests in an efficient, personalised and friendly manner. In their dual role as Concierge, assist wide variety of guests’s requests with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism. Accomodate and respond special requests whenever possible in an accurate and timely manner. Add special touch and make insightful recommendations with a sense of pride and efficiency.
- Check-in guests in an efficient, personalised and friendly manner, using the guest name during the interaction. Leasing with the GSA team for a flawless arrival experience. Following the Four Seasons Benchmark Standards.
- Check-out guests in an efficient, personalised and friendly manner, using the guest name during the interaction. Leasing with the Driver for a flawless departure experience. Following the Four Seasons Benchmark Standards.
- Daily check of the guest bills, ensuring accurateness at all times.
- Handling any guest requests in a professional, personalized and timely manner.
- Assist guests with enquiries in regards to hours of operation for any food and beverage outlet, the SPA, the GYM, the library.
- Assist guests with enquiries for any external vendors, restaurants and add personal recommendations.
- Able to perform any Concierge requests such as but not limited to: transfer requests, airport pick ups and drop offs, excursion bookings.
- Able to perform any PBX tasks including but not limited to: handling of the radio, accurate logging and coordination of Buggies, take and deliver wake up calls, place phone lines on do not disturb.
- Assist with buggy rides and resort tours when required and for efficient service.
- Resolve guest issues or complaints and keep next level management well-informed, alerting of any action needed. Complete Glitch report as needed for appropriate follow up.
- Respond to FS Chat Messages accurately and in within 90 seconds using guest names when possible.
- Answer any phone calls within 3 rings, with appropriate greeting and pleasant voice, using the guest name.
- Communicate via phone, e-mail, Teams and FS Messenger in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the lobby, re arrange the cushions on the sofas after each guest interaction, decorate the area daily with fresh flowers
- Handle safety deposit box request.
- Actively participate in the front office up-selling program.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of all computer systems to complete tasks, reports and checklists, attends trainings as needed.
- Reconcile all transactions at the end of the shift and maintain a balanced cash float.
- Complete daily checklist of duties and responsibilities. Ensure handover file and traces are updated. Thorough hand-over takes place with the following shift.
- Assist other departments in crunch situations when needed, suchas but not limited to: stripping rooms, hosting, clearance at breakfast.
- Respond in line with the local policies and procedures in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Display at all times a friendly, courteous and professional manner in all interactions with guests, hotel patrons and colleagues. Name usage will be used at every opportunity.
- Abide by Four Seasons Core & Culture standards, employee handbook, grooming standards and all policies and procedures. Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two work rules and standards of conduct.
- Always maintain composure and the ability to multitask in high stress situations, responding with respect and restraint to those around.
- Report suspicious activity and personnel acting against policy to your superior and/or security
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by the management
- Staff facilities that includes internet café, restaurant styled staff dining with wide selection of cuisines
- Uniforms and scheduled transport
- Opportunity for promotion or transfers to other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary stay in more than 100 Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts around the world
- A summary of duties and salary will be discussed at interview.
Knowledge, Skills, Requirements
- Ability to read, write and speak English. Any additional languages are preferred.
- Previous hospitality experience is preferred.
- Work flexible hours, including morning, afternoon, overnight and split shifts. Overtime may be required pending operations.
- Able to perform physically demanding tasks, standing continuously throughout the shift
- Computer literate and working knowledge of Opera/ PMS
- Self motivated with minimal supervision.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or send in your most recent resume with your photograph & police clearance certificate via email to:
or mail it to:
Senior Human Resources
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
Petite Anse, Baie-Lazare
P.O. Box 1397 Victoria
Only suitable candidates will be called.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.