- Industry Tourism
- Company Phone +248 428 8888
- Contact Person Human Resources Department
- Pick up list of passengers for the day, and other relevant materials and documents.
- Establish nationalities and language preferences of passengers.
- Meet passengers, update list and report discrepancies to Excursion and Tours Supervisor.
- Welcome and orientate passengers on excursion and programme.
- Assist passengers with boarding, double check names and numbers.
- Provide commentary; general information; answer questions; deal with emergencies.
- Look after the welfare and comfort of passengers for the duration of the excursion; e.g. at mealtimes, stops on route.
- Execute head count at every stop.
- Create a positive image of the company throughout, proactively solicit additional business.
- Get actively involved in the activities of the excursion, inter alia for safety purposes.
- Pick up weekly list of assignments (Saturday, report for briefing on a daily basis, e.g. on VIPs etc.)
- Assure that the correct equipment and material is on board (microphones, first aid kit, snorkeling equipment etc…).
- Hand out and collect service quality assessment forms and return to supervisor.
- Assist drivers in the collection of vouchers.
- Time and other duties permitting, assist catering staff with cleaning up and serving of passengers at mealtimes.
- Assist with office duties in support of their customer service function, etc.
- Make proposals to improve quality and efficiency of operations.
- Maintain a positive image of the company at all times by wearing the uniform appropriately.
- Perform Hostess duties as and when the need arise
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- STA Certificate in Tourism and Tour Guiding
- Must have experience in a similar profession.
- Must be fluent in oral and written Italian and must be able to converse in English or French
- Active with high energy levels and plenty of initiative.
- Calm and flexible in character with good organizational skills.
- An open and affable personality with excellent customer service orientation.
How to apply?
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or forward your CV with covering letter to:
Human Resources Department, Mason’s Travel (Pty) Ltd, P O Box 459, Revolution Avenue, Victoria, OR by e-mail to: [email protected]
Our Team will respond to shortlisted candidates only.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.