- Address Abis Centre, Office 15, Avenue D’Arhoa, Providence Industrial Estate. Mahe, Seychelles
- Industry Financial Services
- Company Phone 442081570423
- Contact Person Ana
- Seychellois only Yes
We are actively hiring a Head of Compliance for our fresh new brand.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Head of Compliance, to join our continuously growing team in our Providence office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, managing, implementing, and updating on a daily basis our company’s control systems in order to efficiently and effectively meet the Company’s needs and prevent potential violations in accordance with regulatory guidelines, the current legal framework, and internal protocols.
- Maintain legal and regulatory compliance by researching and communicating requirements
- Performing regular monitoring to ensure that compliance standards adhere
- Maintaining and reviewing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the FSA rules and requirements
- Prepare and submit compliance reports to the regulatory body and Board of Directors
- Conduct compliance monitoring of clients and third parties’ day-to-day operation of the organization
- Manage the compliance and AML functions
- Prepare and submit compliance reports to BoD and regulatory bodies
- Ensure commitment and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations across the organization
- Preparation of compliance mandatory reports
- Examining, evaluating, and responding promptly to Client Complaints
- Researching regulatory matters as they arise
- Providing guidance to other departments
- Ensuring marketing compliance
- Maintaining electronic records with FSA
- Working knowledge of MiFID II and GDPR
Skills and Qualifications:
- Holder of Degree in Law or any other relevant field.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a previous Compliance role within a company preferably in the Forex industry.
- A previous FSA approval it’s a green pass
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
Who we are:
DB Invest is part of a fastly growing group in the Forex industry with different brands, licenses and offices in Seychelles, Dubai and Cyprus.
We strive to create an environment where people can grow both as individuals and as professionals. We want people that are part of our family to drive into work motivated, happy, and energized. We understand that the workplace should be a breeding ground of ideas, personalities, and life itself. Consequently, it is of immense importance to let employees be themselves and assist them in any way possible to blossom in their respective fields.
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Provident Fund
- Flexible Working Hours
- Annually Discretionary Bonus
- Rewarding Company Culture
- Highly Motivated Environment
The employee has to live in Seychelles.
IF you don’t live in Seychelles, don’t send your CV or application.
How To Apply
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.