- Industry Telecommunications
- Company Phone +248 428 4000
Opportunity to join a highly reputed and well established Company in the position of Head of Internal Audit.
The main responsibility is build and develop the internal audit function that will evaluate Cable and Wireless’ (CWS) operations and find ways to optimize performance through risk management, control and governance processes and check that CWS is adhering to all regulatory requirements and corporate governance practices.
Also responsible to add value and improve operations by providing independent and objective assurance towards the efficiency and effectiveness of the internal controls whilst mitigating current and evolving risks.
This position reports to the Audit & Risks Committee of CWS Board.
Your salary & benefit package will reflect your qualifications,work-based competencies and experience.
- Professional Qualification in CPA/ACCA is required, or other relevant qualifications like CISA/CIA, or
- A Master in Business Administration
- At least 9 years’ experience in External or Internal Audit.
- 3 years’ experience in telecommunication industry will be an added advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Sound business acumen
- Team orientated approach
- Solid understanding of internal auditing practices and methodology
- Strong Business and Financial Analytical skills
- Committed to high professional and ethical standards
- Proficiency in report writing
- Planning and Time management
- Intercultural competence
- Initiative and self-drive
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate complex issues simply and clearly
How to Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or Send in your application, including CV to the:
Director Human Resources & Administration
Cable & Wireless (Seychelles) Ltd. P. O. Box 4, Victoria, Mahe,
Or e-mail your application to [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.