- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone +248 438 8100
Job Title: Health Information Assistant (Hospital Services)
Section: Support Services
Reports to:Health Information Officer
Responsible for: None
To receive and manage the flow of clients in the Community Health Centres and manage medical client records.
- All clients get their proper appointments with the Health Centre staff
- Client/patient flow managed according to set standards
- Client/Patient records classified and properly filed.
- Client/patient records retrieved and delivered to the right places promptly.
- Tidiness of medical record at the Health Centre maintained.
- Receiving and registering clients/patients attending the health facility
- Collecting and compiling statistical data for analysis and use
- Booking of client and following up their appointments
- Classifying, filing and properly keeping client medical records
- Retrieving and delivering client records to the designated destinations
- Responsible for the tidiness of the medical record library.
- Processing and transferring of notes and other documents periodically.
- Maintaining good communication between clients and service providers
Salary Band: SB2 Step 9
Job Requirements (Person Specifications)
- Must have a Certificate in Health Information Management from a recognized institution,
- Must possess IGCSE in English
- Communication skills (writing & reading)
- Information technology
- System-based practice
- Communicating effectively
- Interpersonal skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Ethics and integrity
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or Completed application forms should be returned to the Human Resource Management Section, Seychelles Hospital, Red Roof Building, Mont Fleuri or emailed to Ellonah.Bonte@health.gov.sc
Closing date is 30th November 2023
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.