- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone 252 1021 / 260 8868
Responsible for the day to day management of the home. Promote the residents wellbeing by monitoring, evaluating and promoting best care to meet their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
Salary Band: B2 – B3
Certificate in Community Studies/relevant field plus 2 years relevant work experience.
- An aged care nursing background is desirable.
- Ability to lead and work cooperatively to implement change, providing support.
- Good level of written, oral and interpersonal communication skills necessary.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or a job description will be provided on collection of the application form at Unity House, Block B office 102, during Office hours.
Email: [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.