- Industry Manufacturing
- Company Phone +248 438 2600
- Contact Person Human Resources Business Partner
Purpose of the Role
As an HR Advisor, the incumbent will ensure we have the right enabling conditions in place to deliver brilliant execution of people processes and seek opportunities for greater efficiencies and simplification. The role will partner effectively with the HRBP, line managers, HR Shared Service Centre First Point, process governance teams and various other functions within the HR team to ensure structured change control at pace, process continuity, consistency and fitness for purpose, embedded capability. A critical part of the success in this role will be the ability to build great relationships and collaborate not only within HR but also the wider organisation.
Top accountabilities includes but is not limited to:
- Embedding the HR Operating Model as related to the Employee Lifecyle i.e. Hire, Develop, Manage, Retention, Payroll and Exit
- Drive simplification and transparency in our policies and ways of working i.e. supporting the HRBP to manage the simplification and improvement agenda relating to the priority issues and areas of significant complexity within our policies, processes, guidelines, ways of working, tools and systems
- Embedding and optimize utilization of Employee Self-Service
- Data and reporting: Drive ongoing reporting and governance of in market data quality (Data Validation); Liaise with shared service teams regarding systematic data issues and process enhancements; Continuously monitor and drive compliance in our processes and ways of working and ensuring key controls are in place and reported regularly; Prepare monthly required reports including Exec Scorecard, Functional Checklists etc.
- Support the HRBP to deliver the Organization Effectiveness agenda translating the business strategy and pulling the levers of capability, process, ways of working, structure, culture, behaviours, leadership and talent to deliver the outcomes for the business.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required
- Degree level qualified or equivalent CIPD certification
- Ability to use HR data and analytics to diagnose trends and link to business performance outcomes
- Broad understanding of HR policies, procedures and practices and their application advantageous including employment regulations currently in place
- Able to build credibility and relationships with line managers and employees
- Process Management – Understands core HR processes and performance metrics and can support a number of them end to end (e.g. employee life cycle).
- Understands the need for data integrity and the value of ‘get it right first time’
Seychelles Breweries is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to welcome and encourage both female and male applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration based on their merits and capabilities.
Please note you must demonstrate you have the right to work in the Seychelles
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or if you are excited by the prospect of working for a company with an exceptional team and brilliant brands PLEASE APPLY directly from the link:
For further information, please contact Tel No. 4382600 (between 7.30am to 3.30pm)
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.