- Industry Fisheries
- Company Phone 467 0300/467 0301/467 0312
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
The HR& BMA has the responsibility to provide human Resource assistance to the HR Section and provide support and Assist staff on overseas mission and training matters.
- Assist with Processing of appointments, terminations, resignations, appraisal, etc…
- Assist with induction of new staff.
- Process wages for monthly payroll (salary input Etc.)
- Assist with process of payment of stipend for staff on tertiary training
- Draft correspondence relating to HR Matters
- Ensures accurate and up to date maintenance of HRIS databases.
- Assist with Processing GOP
Reports to – Senior HR & Budget Management Officer
Working Hours – 8am to 4pm
Salary range B3-B4 based on experience and qualifications + attractive allowances.
Qualifications & Experience
- Certificate in Human Resource /Personnel Management OR equivalent
- Diploma in Office Management & Administration plus two years’ experience
- 2 to 3 years experience in similar position
- Organizing, writing
- Decision making
- Computer literate
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Pleasant personality
- Able to work under pressure
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now
Additional information for these posts:
Please send a covering letter (indicate which post that you are applying for) and resume explaining why you would be great for the Job.
Application/Employment forms can be obtained at the Reception at the Seychelles Fishing Authority Head Office, Fishing Port, Victoria, Mahé or email us on the below email address for an electronic version of the application form.
Completed forms must be submitted to:
Chief Executive Officer
Seychelles Fishing Authority
Fishing Port. O Box 449, Victoria, Mahe
Please include along with your applications: references, certificates and copy of National Identity Number.
Alternatively, you can email your documents to the following address:
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.