- Industry government
- Company Phone 428 6500/507
- Contact Person Nadia Bistoquet
The Seychelles Maritime Safety Administration (SMSA) of the Department of Civil Aviation, Ports & Marine invites applications for potential candidates who meet the requirements for the above position.
Responsible for all Human Resources requirements of the Seychelles Maritime Safety and Administration.
Salary Band: B4-B5 plus allowances
Minimum Entry Requirement
- Degree in Human Resource Management or relevant fields, plus 2 years relevant work experience Or
- Diploma in Human Resources Management/Diploma in Management or relevant field plus 4 years relevant work experience Or
- Certificate in Human Resources Management, plus 6 years relevant work experience.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or for further details and application forms, please contact the Assistant Human Resources Officer – Department of Civil Aviation, Ports & Marine – Botanical House, PO Box 1015, Tel No. 4 286 500/ 507, Email: [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.