- Industry Banking
- Company Phone +248 438 3838
- Contact Person Human Resources
Build a career in Human Resources:
Main accountabilities include:
- To be an active and influential player enabling the effective diagnosis of business issues/ strategy and goals, and adding value to their delivery through the development and implementation of appropriate People Plans
- Contributing to the leadership of the business area by bringing in external best practice, thought leadership and challenging the status quo
- Take a proactive role in the development of the HR Priorities and lead the implementation of this and other major change as required within business areas assigned.
- Excelling at bringing together best practice within the HR community and the resources within the business areas, in order to shape and brilliantly execute the people agenda in a timely manner
- To challenge, provoke and coach leaders on employee engagement and address resulting people issues and build organisational capability which delights internal customers.
- To drive the raising of the performance bar and build a strong and rigorous development culture.
- To provide active leadership, in partnership with business leadership teams, on HR issues such as resourcing, reward, employee relations, talent, performance, organisation development/change, culture, leadership and learning and development..
5 days /Week
- Degree with 5 years relevant work experience with minimum 3 years at managerial level or Masters with 6 years’ experience or equivalent of 10 years related experience
- Proven track record in either business partnering or consultancy
- Detailed knowledge of Barclays Human Resource policies and procedures
- A detailed understanding of the techniques of Performance Management
- Awareness and knowledge of labour and employment legislation
- Organisational Diagnosis
- Transformational Change Management
- People Management
- Coaching and Training skills
- Interviewing skills
- Talent Management
- Managing relationships
- Manpower planning Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Counselling skills
- Performance Management skills
- Decision Making skills
- Consultancy skills
Knowledge, Expertise & Experience
- HR Planning, forecasting & execution. Formulation of plans whether to ensure transformational change such as merger, acquisition, business disposal or downsize and to achieve appropriate level of capability in the organisation to ensure future business demand achieved
- Detailed knowledge of external HR best practice, understands and challenges HR policy, direction and practice in a timely way to ensure Barclays achieves ‘Employer of Choice’ recognition
- Organisational diagnosis, design & development which takes consideration of external trends, conditions and applies best practice to design, develop and facilitate high individual and organisational performance
How to Apply
Barclays Bank (Seychelles) limited reserves the right to call for interviews only the best suited candidates and not to make any appointment as a result of this advertisement.