- Industry Construction
- Company Phone +248 429 7027
- Contact Person Marie-Anne Andre - Senior Human Resources Manager
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for recruitment, selection and induction of Local and foreign workers.
- Ensures all recruitment formalities are handled as per the government and company’s framework.
- Ensures proper adherence to the grievance procedures to effectively resolve labour disputes.
- Ensures proper staff induction and orientation.
- Ensures proper administration of databases, record keeping of HRIS and reports
- Ensures that staff personnel record files are maintained and updated.
- Ensures maintenance of policies implementation and compliance with the employment laws and government regulations
- Ensures compliance of all Human Resources procedures.
- Ensures the implementation of effective Human Resources processes.
- Provides advice on human resources issues
- Liaises with all Government Agencies.
- Produce HR. Reports as per company’s standards and requirements.
We offer competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience
Knowledge & Skills
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have Proficiency in computer systems especially in HRIS.
- Must have Strong networking skills.
- General knowledge in employment laws and practices.
- Must have the ability to interact effectively with employees and management team.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Must have good organizational skills.
Minimum Entry Requirements
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources
Plus a minimum of six years of progressive experience in Human Resources positions
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or please send your CV, certificates, relevant references /testimonials and Police Character Certificate addressing to Human Resources Manager email address [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.