- Industry Service
- Company Phone +248 438 4040
- Contact Person Human Resources/Administration Division
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Responsible for planning, execution, and contract management of technology projects within set deadlines and budget. This includes planning resources and coordinating the efforts of team members, contractors and consultants in order to deliver projects according to defined scopes. The ICT Project Administrator will, in liaison with the technical administrators, define the project’s objectives and scope; oversee quality control throughout the projects’ life cycle while complying to all guiding processes.
Remuneration: The above post comes with an attractive salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience, incentives and benefits.
Please note that potential candidates will be subjected to pre-employment medical, drug and breathalyser tests.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant filed or equivalent qualification
- Management skills
- Project Management knowledge
- 3+ years of experience at any ICT Officer post or equivalent
- ITIL Intermediate Certifications
- COBIT 2019
- IT Contract Management
- High degree of technical aptitude
- Good analytical problem solving and numeracy skills
- High degree of commercial awareness
How To Apply
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or forward their application/CV with copies of certificates, references, ID card and Passport Photograph to:
Human Resources/ Administration Division
SCAA Head Office
Seychelles International Airport
P.O. Box 181 Victoria
Or email [email protected]
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.