- Industry Banking
- Company Phone +248 428 2000
- Contact Person Human Resources Division
The Central Bank of Seychelles is a core institution at the heart of the Seychelles financial system.
In pursuit of its vision and values, the Central Bank of Seychelles is currently seeking for competent candidates to join our highly esteemed institution and be part of our team of talented professionals, where there are great opportunities to build capabilities for further career development. We invite dynamic, highly motivated and result oriented individuals to join the Bank in the above position.
Internal Audit Division
Purpose of Role
The Information Systems Auditor will perform detailed evaluation of the internal control and audit reviews of computer information systems. Consults with Technical Services Division (TSD), and staff on computer information systems operational issues.
- Perform audit activities to obtain sufficient evidence to assess the effectiveness of the internal control structure and to develop cost-beneficial recommendations
- Perform general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems
- Perform information technology control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Direct and/or perform reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems
- Document and communicate the results of audit findings, issues and recommendations to the auditee
- Participate in year-end audit work to assist external auditors
- Maintain currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
BA/BSc Degree in Computer Science or Business-related field; Accounting, Finance or similar.
ACCA, CPA, CMA, CISA, or CIA.
How to apply?
Interested candidates should Sign-up or login to apply now or send a completed application form (available for collection at the reception of the Bank and downloadable at http://www.cbs.sc/Quicklinks/vacancies.jsp) along with an up-to-date CV, 1 passport sized photograph, copies of references and copies of certificates either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to Human Resources Division, Central Bank of Seychelles, PO. BOX 701, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.