- Industry Manufacturing
- Company Phone +248 438 2600
- Contact Person Human Resources Partner
1 Year Fixed Term Contract
This role is responsible for managing specific strategic projects in service of driving growth or driving out cost to reinvest within the Indian Ocean markets which comprises of Seychelles, Reunion Island, Mauritius and Madagascar. The nature of the projects and innovations will change and evolve in line with the F20 strategy.
This role will have significant stakeholder management requirements. In particular supporting the respective commercial directors in delivering growth through innovation.
- This role works closely with consumer planning, but must also work with customer marketing, commercial teams, finance and key business partners.
- This role will also work closely with the Marketing Manager for IO on the delivery of the IO innovation pipeline
- The role will be a part of the Seychelles Exec team and will manage specific projects in line with the F20 strategy
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Business Graduate
- 3 years + experience commercial functions and/or FMCG/Luxury goods categories
- Requires a high level of authenticity and integrity
- Impeccable Project Management skills: Can provide the structure and reporting to ensure all stakeholders are led to successful completion of specific projects
- Strong Influencing skills: Must be able to hold senior stakeholders to account to deliver against timelines for specific projects
Seychelles Breweries is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to welcome and encourage both female and male applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration based on their merits and capabilities.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or If you are excited by the prospect of working for a company with an exceptional team and brilliant brands PLEASE APPLY TO:
HR Business Partner, Seychelles Breweries Limited, Le Rocher, P.O Box 273, Victoria Mahé
Or alternatively by email to: seybrewHR@diageo.com
For further information, please contact Tel No. 4382600 (between 7.30am to 3.30pm)
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.