- Industry Insurance
- Company Phone +248 429 5039
As a member of the team, you will be exposed to all aspects of underwriting in the General Insurance business . You will provide a first class, professional, and high quality service to our clients so that their requirements are fully met.
- Assist clients in completing their Proposal Forms, deal with alterations and answer queries.
- Liaise with Non Motor Claims Section on claims history of Policyholders.
- To issue quotations as and when required
- To provide appropriate pricing according to the risk level
- To process the following: policy amendments, cancellations, lapses and assignments
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements and Company standards
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance or
- Diploma in Business Management and Administration and/or
- Certificate in Insurance Practice or CII certificate in Insurance
- At least 5 years’ experience as Insurance clerk
- Team Player
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environment
- Positive and outgoing attitude to work
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good organizational skills and be able to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good IT, numerical and analytical skills
- Good time management
How To Apply
WE WILL RESPOND TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.