- Industry Banking
- Company Phone +248 429 0152 / 263 6765
- Contact Person Flevette Tirant
- Seychellois only Yes
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
The Seychelles Credit Union is looking for serious, motivated and experienced candidate to fill the above position.
Lead the Internal Audit Department by planning and ensuring the full execution of all internal audit programmes for SCU and its branches, in line with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards, Management Committee’s guidelines, and Central Bank guidelines.
Principal Accountabilities/ Duties
- Oversee audit planning, field work, and audit reporting by preparing reports and communicating findings and recommendations to Line and Senior Management
- Prepare quarterly and ad hoc internal audit reports for the Management Committee, CEO, Supervisory Committee, Central bank and other designated parties
- Conduct financial audits and business improvement audits for SCU and its departments and branches
- Assist and review the verification of all daily transactions by audit staff, ensuring their agreement with collection sheets, daily listings and banking coupled with proper posting in member’s personal accounts and general ledger’s accounts
- Participate in audit conferences on behalf of SCU
- Act as a focal point for external audits and Central Bank inspections
Salary based on qualification and experience.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Education qualifications –ACCA or relevant degree
- Previous Work Experience and Other Requirements – Minimum of five years work experience in a related field
How To Apply
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
SEYCHELLES CREDIT UNION
PO BOX 342
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.