- Industry Government Organisation
- Company Phone +248 429 4992
- Contact Person Human Resources Department
- Seychellois only Yes
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
2 Posts Available
Assist and support the manager of the International Tax Unit in carrying out all duties in respect of SRC international tax obligations. Coordinate projects relating to international – taxation such as BEPS, AEOI, EOI and DTAA by liaising with national and international stakeholders.
Qualifications & Competence
- Diploma in Business Management / Administration / Taxation / Public Policy / Finance / Economics or relevant field plus 5 years satisfactory working experience; or
- Advanced Diploma in Business Management / Administration / Taxation / Public Policy / Economics or relevant field plus 2 years satisfactory working experience; or
- 3 papers of ACCA Level 2 plus 2 years’ relevant work experience
- Degree in Business Management/ Administration /Accounting/Finance/ Taxation / Customs / Law / Public Policy / Economics or relevant field; or
- Sound knowledge of AML procedures, BEPS, Exchange of information, DTAA, Taxation of International Transactions
How To Apply
Complete the form and attach an updated CV, Certificates and a copy of the ID Card.
Address all application to:
Seychelles Revenue Commission
3rd Floor, Maison Collet Building
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants in need of any advice when completing their application, please contact our Human Resources Department on +248 4294992
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.