- Industry Constitutional
- Company Phone +248 429 5555
ONLY SEYCHELLOIS CANDIDATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS POST
Responsible for managing information technology and computer systems in use by the Commission in the delivering of its mandate through the following:
- Management of EC network and development and maintenance of EC website;
- Provide administrative support in preparation and publication of Voter Registers.
- Designing, developing, implementing and coordinating systems, policies and procedures;
- Ensuring security of data, network access and backup systems;
- Software and hardware troubleshooting and implementing strategic solutions in time;
- Preserving assets, information security and control structures;
Responsible to: Chief Electoral Officer
Location: Electoral Commission Secretariat, Mont Fleuri
Attractive salary packages commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Minimum Qualification and experience
A Degree in IT with at least three years’ work experience.
Strong leadership, communications and problem solving skills. A person of high integrity, impartial, fair, non-partisan with strong personal drive and readiness to persevere.
How To Apply
Interested candidate(s) are requested to Sign-up or login to apply now or please forward your application letter and CV to the:
Room 203, Aarti Chambers
P.O. Box. 741, Victoria
Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
For further information please contact 4295555 or via above email.
In order to increase your chances of a successful selection, kindly ensure that your application is complete and that all relevant information such as your qualifications have been provided with your application. Otherwise, the Employer reserves the right not to consider your application for selection.